Saturday, November 20, 2021

My Favorite Chapters in the Book of Mormon (Part 1)

Here is a list of my favorite chapters in the Book of Mormon as of right now, and also why I like them:

  • 1 Nephi 8 (because its metaphors give clear direction for the journey of my life)
  • 2 Nephi 2 (because of its explanation of God's plan for my return to Him, and the doctrine of agency)
  • 2 Nephi 9 (because of its explanation of what Christ did on my behalf)
  • 2 Nephi 29 (because it reminds me to embrace all good and to not try to limit God)
  • 2 Nephi 31 (because of its clear direction with actual words spoken by both Jesus Christ and my Heavenly Father)
  • Jacob 2 (because it teaches me priorities and how to interact with other people)
  • Jacob 4 (because it gives a clear definition of truth)
  • Mosiah 3 (because of its explanation of the type of person I should become)
  • Mosiah 4 (because of its record of people repenting and the result)
  • Mosiah 18 (because it give an example of unity between members of the Church)
  • Mosiah 24 (because it gives an example of a good way to respond to difficult circumstances)

No comments:

Post a Comment